The following guidelines for men and women have been prepared, but must be regarded as the minimum standards acceptable to reflect the status and dignity of Lake Karrinyup Country Club.
It is extremely important that all golfers practice the following course care etiquette while on the course;
- Repair pitch marks correctly on our greens. It is preferred our recommended single prong divot tool be used for the correct method. This is available and complimentary from our Golf Shop.
- Please chop in divots made in the General Area as best you can.
- Please rake all bunkers and place the rake outside the bunker in the appropriately marked position.
- Motorised Carts are to remain at least 15 metres away from our greens and tees and always be aware of others when operating.
- Any form of buggy (pull, push or electric) is not permitted on our greens or on the fringes between the green and bunkers.
Please click here to view a video that covers the correct method of raking Lake Karrinyup Country Club’s bunkers.
Please click here to view a video that covers the correct method of fixing a pitch mark on our greens.
Members and Guests
On Course, Practice Facilities, Clubhouse surrounds and in the Members Bar.
- Golf attire should be neat and tidy
- Golf shirts – fold down collars and mock turtle neck golf shirts
- Golf shirts must be tucked in
- Shorts – tailored shorts of knee length – but no cargo shorts i.e. with multiple side pockets
- Socks – long socks much be predominantly white in colour and properly secured
- Socks – short socks must be white or predominantly white in colour and must be clearly visible above the shoe line
- Shoes – regulation golf shoes with soft spikes including the lounge and dining room until 4pm.
- Boat shoes without socks are permitted in the courtyard
In the Members Bar AFTER 4 pm – Wednesday, Saturday and after Sunday major competitions only
- Shoes – acceptable street shoes necessary at all times.
- Slacks – tailored slacks or trousers (No cargo pants or denim)
- Shirts – button through with long or tailored short sleeves (roll neck shirt with jacket permitted) and tucked in at all times
- Coats – tailored jackets and coats required (tailored zipfront jackets permitted – no bomber style jackets) during the Winter Dress Code season
- Coats – no wet weather jackets
- Strictly no denim.
Clubhouse surrounds and in the Members Bar.
- Ladies may change after playing golf. However, neat, clean golf attire may be worn, including clean golf shoes.
Evenings AFTER 4:00 pm:
- Smart casual wear is the minimum requirement. Women’s dress should be in keeping with the spirit of the Male Members dress requirements.
The following are unacceptable in any part of the Clubhouse and surrounds or Course, including practice tees: Denim clothing, jeans, track suits, active wear, brief, cargo or Bombay style shorts or shorts with a drawstring waist, t-shirts, singlet tops or shirts that do not cover the shoulders. Clothing bearing writing or advertising material other than small badges or logos. Any type of open shoes eg thongs or sandals. Shirts hanging out.