The following guidelines for men and women have been prepared, but must be regarded as the minimum standards acceptable to reflect the status and dignity of Lake Karrinyup Country Club.
It is extremely important that all golfers practice the following course care etiquette while on the course;
- Repair pitch marks correctly on our greens. It is preferred our recommended single prong divot tool be used for the correct method. This is available and complimentary from our Golf Shop.
- Please chop in divots made in the General Area as best you can.
- Please rake all bunkers and place the rake outside the bunker in the appropriately marked position.
- Motorised Carts are to remain at least 15 metres away from our greens and tees and always be aware of others when operating.
- Any form of buggy (pull, push or electric) is not permitted on our greens or on the fringes between the green and bunkers.
Please click here to view a video that covers the correct method of raking Lake Karrinyup Country Club’s bunkers.
Please click here to view a video that covers the correct method of fixing a pitch mark on our greens.
The Committee requires that a suitable standard of dress be observed at all times. Fashion evolution makes absolute guidelines impossible, but the unchanging consideration is that the standard of dress on the course or in the Clubhouse should reflect the status and dignity of Lake Karrinyup Country Club.
The following guidelines have been prepared, but must be regarded as the minimum standards acceptable in keeping with current acceptable fashion trends (‘Smart Casual’). Unless otherwise specified below, men’s shirts must be tucked in. It is the duty of all members to see that their visitors and they themselves adhere to these rules and thereby maintain the required standards.